Rules & Responsibilities
OUR AMUSEMENT RIDES AND ATTRACTIONS HAVE BEEN INSPECTED AS REQUIRED BY THE PENNSYLVANIA RIDE INSPECTION ACT.
PATRON RESPONSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
“ASTM DESIGNATION: F770-93”
5. PATRON RESPONSIBILITY
5.1 THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN THE PARTICIPATION IN OR ON ANY AMUSEMENT RIDE, DEVICE, OR ATTRACTION, BY PARTICIPATION, ACCEPT THE RISKS INHERENT IN SUCH PARTICIPATION OF WHICH THE PRUDENT PERSON IS OR SHOULD BE AWARE. PATRONS HAVE A DUTY TO EXERCISE GOOD JUDGEMENT AND ACT IN A RESPONSIBLE MANNER WHILE USING THE AMUSEMENT RIDE, DEVICE, OR ATTRACTION AND TO OBEY ALL ORAL AND WRITTEN WARNINGS, OR BOTH, PRIOR TO OR DURING PARTICIPATION, OR BOTH.
5.2 PATRONS HAVE A DUTY TO NOT PARTICIPATION OR ON AN AMUSEMENT RIDE, DEVICE, OR ATTRACTION WHEN UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL.
5.3 PATRONS HAVE A DUTY TO PROPERLY USE ALL RIDE OR DEVICE SAFETY EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- Everyone must have a completed waiver
- Do not dive head first into trampolines
- Do not jump beyond your ability. Bounce in control. Do not experiment.
- No socks or shoes allowed on the trampolines
- Remove all items from pockets
- No hanging jewelry, belt buckles, or loose fitting clothing
- Do not chew gum or candy
- Do not run on the trampolines
- Do not double bounce another bouncer
- Do not jump onto an occupied trampoline
- Parents do not bounce on the same trampoline as children
- Be aware of jumpers around you
- Flips are DANGEROUS
- Follow all facility rules and listen to Safety Monitors
- DODGE BALL AREA: Dodge ball games only. No Flips. Aim for feet and stomachs-NO headshots
- FREE BOUNCE AREA: Single flips ONLY. No doubles, triples or twisting flips.
- When doing single flips you may ONLY do two single flips in a row.
- FOAM PIT AREA: One person per lane at a time. No flips into the foam pit. Do not dive head first into the foam pit. No running down the lanes.